adaCAL in Chemistry
(NPCC) adaCAL N1, N1-C are used in adhesives and selants. in process;
• Functions as a rheological additive and provides reological control.
• Imparts thixotropic viscosity.
• By increasing the mechanical forces, improves the adherence of adhesive/sealant on applied surface.
The other functioning areas of (NPCC) adaCAL N1 and adaCAL N1-C,
• In pharmacy: As major and minor drug substance.
• In food industry: As a calcium source.
• In toothpaste: As a calcium source and the moderate to mild abrasive.
• In cosmetics: Used as pH regulator and can find place in sector with low abrasion features and chemical stability.